Jan 19th 2015
Tech News 2Night 256
Internet from SpaceX
Hosted by Megan Morrone
Uber Made $500m in SF Alone
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Elon Musk plans for internet satellites, the NSA hacked North Korea in 2010, Microsoft Outlook hacked in China, Uber CEO claims the company made 3.5 times more than taxis in San Francisco, France wants tech companies to cooperate on counterterrorism, the app that tracks if you like other people, and how some tech giants honored Dr. Martin Luther King Day. Guest: Megan Geuss Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/256. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:07
- Spotify curated a playlist of famous MLK Jr speeches
- N.S.A. breached North Korean networks before Sony attack
- Microsoft Outlook hacked in China
- Google nears major investment in SpaceX to bolster satellites
- Google might pour money into SpaceX, really wants satellite Internet
- Google sticks to EU only application of 'right to be forgotten'
- France Pushes for Scrubbing Internet of Terrorism-Related Content
- Uber CEO reveals mind-boggling new statistic that skeptics will hate
- The pplkpr app wants to tell you which friends are better to hang with