Dec 19th 2014
Tech News 2Night 239
Did North Korea Hack Sony?
Hosted by Sarah Lane
BBC says Apple mistreats factory workers.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Sarah Lane President Obama calls caving to hackers a "mistake", US Officials confirm North Korea did it but InfoSec members call that a "mistake", BBC reveals poor working conditions in China Apple factory, Apple CEO is "deeply offended", Instagram lowers its amount of spam and raises its net-worth, Google teases its plans for Android in cars, Reddit offers its more prolific users equity via RedditNotes, and Facebook Messenger has a holiday gift for everyone! Guest: Iain Thomson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/239. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:33
- Apple goes to war with the BBC
- Hackers demand Sony remove all signs The Interview existed or more data will be released
- President Obama Slams Sony for Canceling "The Interview"; Sony Blames Theater Owners
- FBI fingers Norks in Sony hack, Obama asks: HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE KOREA?
- Millions of Fake Instagram Users Disappear in Purge
- Instagram Is Now Worth $35 Billion
- Google aiming to go straight into car with next Android - sources
- Announcing reddit notes
- Happy Holidays from Messenger
- Cats destroying Christmas trees is enough to ruin everyone's holiday