Dec 16th 2014
Tech News 2Night 236
iTunes Lawsuit Verdict
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Samsung Might Launch Apple Pay Competitor
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Sarah Lane Samsung may launch its own mobile payment system, Apple Pay signs up dozens more banks, Twitter considers autoplay on videos, a jury reaches a verdict in the $1B iTunes lawsuit, Apple halts sales of its products in Russia, Bose might be working on a music streaming service, a former employee sues Sony over email leaks, and dog can now run with new 3D printed legs. Guest: Rene Ritchie Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/236. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:48
- Samsung in Talks to Launch Apple Pay Competitor
- Dozens More Companies Sign Up for Apple Pay
- Apple Stops Online Sales in Russia Over Ruble Fluctuations
- Twitter Debates Whether to Hit Autoplay on Videos, and Here's Why Brands love it, but would users protest?
- Twitter Lets Advertisers Target By Wireless Carrier, New Devices
- Jury finds for Apple in iPod class-action suit
- Bose Is Building Their Own Streaming Music Service
- Sony hit with lawsuit by former employees over email leaks
- Uber Said It Accessed BuzzFeed News Reporter's Information Because She Was "Late"
- 3D Printed Prosthetics Allow Dog To Run