Dec 3rd 2014
Tech News 2Night 227
Google reinvents the CAPTCHA
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Spotify lets you see a Year in Review of your music
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Sarah Lane An FCC commissioner says Netflix is not playing fair, Amazon launches Takeout & Delivery food service, Senator Al Frankin has questions about Lyft's privacy practices, Google reinvents the CAPTCHA, Google will create products for children, Spotify lets you see a Year in Review of your music, Verizon will phase out some 3G, Firefox could come to Apple iOS, and Pizza Hut's new menu knows what you want before you order. Guest: Anthony Ha Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/227. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:09
- Netflix accused of creating fast lanes "at the expense of competitors"
- Amazon Has Launched A GrubHub Rival For Food Takeout & Delivery
- Sen. Al Franken Questions Lyft On Its Privacy Practices
- Google's reCAPTCHA (Mostly) Does Away With Those Annoying CAPTCHAs
- Google to revamp its products with 12-and-younger focus
- Find Out What You Listened To Most On Spotify This Past Year
- Firefox Could Soon Come To iOS
- Pizza Hut Is Testing a New Subconscious Menu So You Don't Have to Think Too Hard About Its Food