Feb 11th 2014
Tech News 2Night 22
Ads Coming to Firefox
Hosted by Sarah Lane
A massive denial of service attack hits Bitcoin, Yahoo buys Wander, Klout is bought too, and Whole Foods to use Square payment stands.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane A massive denial of service attack hits Bitcoin, Yahoo buys Wander, Klout is bought too, and Whole Foods to use Square payment stands. Guest: Mike Schramm Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 8:01
- Yahoo Acquires Social Diary Company Wander For A Price Over $10M
- Exclusive: Lithium Technologies to Acquire Klout
- Bitcoin Exchanges Under ‘Massive and Concerted Attack’
- Mozilla To Sell Ads In Firefox Web Browser
- Square Inks Payments Deal With Whole Foods
- Exclusive: Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Says App 'Gone Forever' Because It Was 'An Addictive Product'
- Study Suggests iPad Gaming Makes People Feel Like Throwing Up
- Violent video games leave teens 'morally immature'
- Cancer-Spotting Glasses Light Up the Bad Cells for Surgeons