Feb 11th 2014
Tech News 2Night 22
Ads Coming to Firefox
Hosted by Sarah Lane
A massive denial of service attack hits Bitcoin, Yahoo buys Wander, Klout is bought too, and Whole Foods to use Square payment stands.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane A massive denial of service attack hits Bitcoin, Yahoo buys Wander, Klout is bought too, and Whole Foods to use Square payment stands. Guest: Mike Schramm Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 8:01
- Yahoo Acquires Social Diary Company Wander For A Price Over $10M
- Exclusive: Lithium Technologies to Acquire Klout
- Bitcoin Exchanges Under ‘Massive and Concerted Attack’
- Mozilla To Sell Ads In Firefox Web Browser
- Square Inks Payments Deal With Whole Foods
- Exclusive: Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Says App 'Gone Forever' Because It Was 'An Addictive Product'
- Study Suggests iPad Gaming Makes People Feel Like Throwing Up
- Violent video games leave teens 'morally immature'
- Cancer-Spotting Glasses Light Up the Bad Cells for Surgeons