Nov 14th 2014
Tech News 2Night 216
Apple Downplays the 'Masque Attack'
Hosted by Sarah Lane
AT&T Pauses Fiber Rollout
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Apple downplays the 'Masque Attack' threat, AT&T threatens to "pause" its fiber rollout, IBM plans to build two huge supercomputers, Facebook opens new data center, BlackBerry announces Red Passport, a Skype version for web browsers, and who can get YouTube Music Key and when. Guest: Jeremy Owens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/216. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:23
- FCC calls AT&T's fiber bluff, demands detailed construction plans
- Facebook's Newest Data Center Is Now Online In Altoona, Iowa
- IBM, Nvidia land $325M supercomputer deal
- Apple downplays Masque threat, 'not aware' of any users affected
- Vulnerability leaves iPhones open to fake app attack
- BlackBerry Classic to launch on December 17th, pre-orders now live
- Skype for Web brings voice and video calls to your browser
- Google says Play Music subscribers automatically get access to YouTube Music Key starting next week
- Residents of upscale LA neighborhoods pissed at Waze. They're fighting back in the most passive-aggressive way possible.