Nov 4th 2014
Tech News 2Night 208
Chip-n-Pin Credit Card Flaw
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Uber to Recruit 50,000 Vets.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Flaw in Chip-n-Pin cards could let thieves steal $1 million per card, Amazon Prime subscribers get free cloud storage for photos, Microsoft and Dropbox partner in cloud storage, Tinder's premium service, Sean Rad out as CEO of Tinder, Xiaomi to invest $1 billion in video, Oculus Rift headset could be 'many months' away, and Uber wants 50-thousand Vets to be drivers. Guest: Chris Ziegler Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/208. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 18:20
- Flaw in New ‘Secure' Credit Cards Would Let Hackers Steal $1M Per Card
- Amazon Prime customers now get unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Dropbox and Microsoft form surprise partnership for Office integration
- How Much Would You Pay For An "Undo" Button On Tinder?
- Exclusive: Sean Rad Out As Tinder CEO. Inside The Crazy Saga
- Xiaomi To Invest $1B In Online Video Content
- Alibaba Posts 54% Revenue Increase, But Net Profit Falls Below Expectations
- Consumer version of Oculus Rift VR headset ready to arrive in ‘months', says CEO
- Uber is recruiting 50,000 veterans as drivers
- Emoji to Gain Expanded Racial Diversity With Skin Tone Modifier Option in Mid-2015