Nov 3rd 2014
Tech News 2Night 207
Lollipop is Released
Android Lollipop is released, the two largest wireless providers announce plans for HD phone calls, unlocking your hotel door with an iPhone, Beats and Southwest Airlines to stream music on flights, Galaxy Note Edge to launch this month, HomeAway sues San Francisco claiming Airbnb has an advantage, CNET publishes a magazine, and sidewalk made with solar panels.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2.
For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/207.
Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly.
Running time: 15:46
- Verizon and AT&T aim to support HD Voice calls between networks in 2015
- Starwood Hotels begins rollout of iPhone/Apple Watch virtual room keys, Hilton to follow (Video)
- Apple Partners With Southwest To Offer Free In-Flight Streaming Via Beats Music
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge launches November 14 in the U.S. on all major carriers
- HomeAway Sues Claiming San Francisco Gives Airbnb an Edge
- Welcome to CNET Magazine
- Android 5.0, Lollipop
- Google Nexus 9 review: A powerful tablet made for everyone
- Dutch solar bike lane generates enough energy to power three homes