Oct 31st 2014
Tech News 2Night 206
Facebook's "Dark Web" Site
Hosted by Sarah Lane
The FCC is close to reclassifying ISPs.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Virgin Galactic's Spaceship Two crashes, the FCC considers 'partially' reclassifying ISPs, a judge rules you can be forced to give up your cellphone fingerprint but not pass code, developers can use OK Google in third party apps, Google Play Movies & TV comes to Roku, Hungary cancels internet tax idea, and why does Facebook have a hidden website? Guest: Esteban Contreras Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:07
- Everything We Know About the Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Crash
- FCC ‘Net Neutrality' Plan Calls for More Power Over Broadband
- Police can require cellphone fingerprint, not pass code
- OK, Google: Search Inside My Apps!
- Despite Android TV push, Google Play Movies & TV app comes to Roku set-top boxes
- Hungary internet tax cancelled after mass protests
- Why Facebook Just Launched Its Own ‘Dark Web' Site
- Facebook Wants You to Vote on Tuesday. Here's How It Messed With Your Feed in 2012.
- Stories that will scare the bejeezus out of you in 5 words or less