Oct 24th 2014
Tech News 2Night 201
Apple Pay in China?
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Roku may be planning to go public.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Can Apple Pay dominate China? Is Roku going public? Who's buying all these Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablets? And more! Guest: Sam Sabri Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 10:32
- Google CEO Larry Page Reorgs Staff, Anoints Sundar Pichai as New Product Czar
- Apple iTunes Sees Big Drop in Music Sales
- China Exclusive: Tim Cook: Apple wants everything it develops to enter China market
- AT&T Locking Apple Interchangeable SIMs in iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 [Updated]
- U.S. TV startup Roku to confidentially file for IPO: WSJ
- SAY HELLO TO MICROSOFT LUMIA
- Parachutist's Record Fall: Over 25 Miles In 15 Minutes