Oct 20th 2014
Tech News 2Night 197
Apple Q4 Earnings Beat the Street
Hosted by Sarah Lane
iOS 8.1 is now available
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane FitBit's new Surge wearable, Gmail 5.0 will handle outside email, Spotify intros discount family plans, Tinder's money-making plans, & more! Guest: Amit Chowdhry Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 17:31
- Apple Q4 2014 earnings: revenue surges on huge iPhone 6 sales
- Check Out Gmail 5.0 For Android And Google's Plan To Handle All Your Email Accounts In One App
- This is the Fitbit Surge, a $250 'superwatch' with built-in GPS
- Microsoft Plans To Launch A Wearable Device Within Weeks
- Spotify Lowers Its Music Prices, Using a Family Plan. Apple Wants to Go Lower.