Oct 7th 2014
Tech News 2Night 188
Did Feds Hack Silk Road Without a Warrant?
Hosted by Sarah Lane
The DEA impersonated a woman on Facebook
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane The DEA created a face Facebook page using a real person's name, Twitter sues the U.S. Government, Facebook's anonymous app, Facebook shuttle bus drivers want to be Teamsters, and did the Feds hack Silk Road without a warrant Guest: Andy Greenberg Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 18:59
- Government Set Up A Fake Facebook Page In This Woman's Name
- Yahoo! Changes Tune After Saying Servers Were Hacked By Shellshock
- Twitter sues U.S. government over limits on ability to disclose surveillance orders
- Facebook Readies App Allowing Anonymity
- Facebook's Shuttle Bus Drivers Seek to Unionize
- Adobe's e-book reader sends your reading logs back to Adobe—in plain text