Sep 22nd 2014
Tech News 2Night 177
China Blocking Google
Hosted by Sarah Lane
iPhone 6 Breaks Sales Record
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane China is blocking more outside services including Google, Beats' future with Apple is up in the air, Apple's iPhone 6 breaks sales records, BlackBerry newest smartphone, PlayStation TV heads to the U.S., Oculus releases new "Crescent Bay" prototype, and is HTC going to make the new Nexus tablet? Guest: Eric Limer Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 13:12
- The Chinese government continues to tighten internal security at a cost to foreign companies, particularly Google
- Apple's Beats Music Brand May Go Away. Apple's Beats Music Service Is Sticking Around.
- Apple iPhone Sales Break Record
- BlackBerry CEO: New Smartphone will cost $599
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha launches exclusively on AT&T September 26th
- PlayStation TV headed to U.S. for $99
- Oculus Reveals Its New "Crescent Bay" Prototype With 360-Degree Head Tracking And Headphones