Sep 11th 2014
Tech News 2Night 170
Yahoo Threatened with Massive Fines Over Data
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Leaked Windows 9 screenshots.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane U.S. threatened Yahoo with massive fines or release data, Chromebooks can now run some Android apps, Verizon plans to off TV service over the internet, Chinese iPhone workers go on strike over moon cakes, RadioShack may file for bankruptcy, and more leaked screenshots of Windows 9. Guest: Mike Rougeau Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:07
- U.S. threatened massive fine to force Yahoo to release data
- Chromebooks can now run some Android apps for the first time, including Evernote and Vine
- Verizon CEO Says Its Internet TV Service Will Be Up By Mid-2015 And Will Include
- Denied moon cakes, Chinese iPhone workers strike
- RadioShack Says It May File for Bankruptcy
- This may be what Windows 9 looks like
- U2's new album is showing up on your iPhone whether you want it or not