Sep 9th 2014
Tech News 2Night 168
iPhone 6 & Watch Announced
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Microsoft could buy Mojang for $2 billion.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Apple announces two iPhones and two watches, Microsoft to buy Minecraft maker Mojang for $2 Billion, Facebook video could rival YouTube, and Snapchat quietly settles with Reggie Brown. Guest: Mark Gurman Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:10
- Apple officially unveils its new ‘Apple Watch' wearable
- Apple announces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Microsoft Near Deal to Buy Minecraft Maker Mojang
- With a Big Push From Facebook, Facebook Video Is Booming. Heads Up, YouTube.
- Snapchat uses Apple's big day as a diversion to hide some dramatic news
- The iPod classic is finally dead, disappears from Apple Online Store along with the 30-pin connector