Sep 8th 2014
Tech News 2Night 167
Larger iPhone Might be Available Soon
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Shopping by Tweet.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Apple to use tokenization with NFC payments, iCloud security is !@#$ up, Amazon drops Fire phone price under a dollar, Facebook is worth more than $200 billion, and Twitter rolls out shopping through Tweets. Guest: Donna Tam Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 13:08
- Uber CEO Thinks It Needs To Be Kinder And Gentler Now That It's On Top
- 5.5" 'iPhone 6' said to launch in limited quantities on Sept. 19 alongside 4.7" model
- Apple to Launch Pilot Program For Merchant Partnership
- Apple Now Sending Alert Emails When iCloud Accounts Accessed via Web
- Amazon cuts Fire phone price to $0.99 in the US, opens Germany and UK pre-orders; will ship September 30
- Facebook's Value Tops $200 Billion on Mobile-Ad Optimism