Sep 5th 2014
Tech News 2Night 166
Alibaba's Massive IPO Valuation
Hosted by Sarah Lane
New iPad in Gold?
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Alibaba sets a share price for the upcoming IPO (and it's a doozy), the Moto 360 smartwatch sells out, low battery life on the iWatch? Security alerts for iCloud users, the origins of the blue screen of death and what were the coolest products that came out of IFA. Guest: Brad Chacos Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:05
- Alibaba Targets $155 Billion Value in IPO
- Moto 360 review
- The Moto X returns: high-end specs, aluminum frame and leather back
- Apple employees 'have set low expectations' for 'iWatch' battery life - report
- Next-gen iPad Air with Touch ID, new gold color option may also debut at Apple's Sept. 9 event
- Tim Cook Says Apple to Add Security Alerts for iCloud Users
- Best of IFA: The eye-catching new gear you need to see, from dirt-cheap PCs to smartwatches galore
- Blue Screen of Death author revealed: Steve Ballmer