Sep 3rd 2014
Tech News 2Night 164
Samsung's Phone with Wraparound Screen
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Comcast to Spin-off some customers.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Samsung unveils the Note Edge with a wraparound screen, Samsung announces Note 4, a VR headset from Samsung and Oculus, Tesla finds a home for their giga-factory, 4Chan introduces a DMCA policy, a wearable circuit board fabric you can wash, and Comcast to spinoff some subscribers into a new company. Guest: Elise Hu Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:23
- The Galaxy Note Edge is a flagship phone with an entirely new kind of curved display
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 looks and feels like a premium device (hands-on)
- Samsung and Oculus partner to create Gear VR, a virtual reality headset that uses the Note 4 (hands-on)
- Sony announces its latest flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z3
- Sony reveals Android Wear-based SmartWatch 3, along with e-ink-equipped SmartBand Talk
- IN THE FAPPENING’S WAKE, 4CHAN INTROS DMCA POLICY
- Tesla chooses Nevada for battery factory: Sources
- Comcast spinoff “GreatLand Connections” to be 5th largest cable company
- New Fabric Circuit Boards Can Be Worn, Washed, Stretched, and Shot