Aug 29th 2014
Tech News 2Night 162
No iWatch Until Next Year?
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Facebook status updates are now searchable on mobile.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Why you might not see an iWatch in your stocking this holiday season, Sony's big US mobile push, and Facebook wants you to search your friends' old status updates on the go. Guest: Nathaniel Mott Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 11:51
- Code/red: Apple Wearable Won't Ship Until Next Year
- Lyft Says Uber's Recruitment Efforts Are Hurting Drivers
- SoftBank's first Sony smartphone deal takes aim at U.S. market
- Nokia announces HERE maps for Android, launching exclusively for Samsung Galaxy smartphones with offline access
- Samsung's Gear S is the first third-party smartwatch to get Nike+
- Facebook never forgets: Now users can search your status updates on mobile
- Algorithms will start hunting down extra-loud TV commercials next year