Aug 27th 2014
Tech News 2Night 160
Will Apple Reveal a Wearable Sept. 9?
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Twitter releases analytics for everyone.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane Good news for Alibaba ahead of its IPO, huge internet outage for Time Warner Cable customers, Facebook targets ads based on your cell signal strength, Dropbox lowers price to compete with Google Drive, Amazon launches Zocalo, Twitter offers analytics for everyone, and will Apple reveal a iWatch in less than two weeks? Guest: Eric Limer Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:20
- 'All Together Now' is a Fox sitcom about friends who unplug
- Alibaba Profit and Mobile Revenue Soar Again as I.P.O. Nears
- Time Warner Cable suffers massive outage nationwide
- Facebook Turns On "Bandwidth Targeting" To Match Mobile Ads To Your Network Quality
- Dropbox Beefs Up Its Pro Feature Set, Now Offering 1TB Of Storage For $10/Month
- Amazon's Dropbox & Google Drive challenger, Zocalo, is now ready for you to use
- How Many People See Your Tweets? Twitter Opens Its Nifty Analytics Dashboard To Everyone
- iWatch Rumor Roundup: Everything We Think We Know