Aug 19th 2014
Tech News 2Night 154
YouTube's Music Service
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Apple stock at an an all-time high.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Mike ElganHost: Mike Elgan The unique feature on YouTube's new music service, take 360-degree panoramas with Google's Photo Sphere for iOS, Google's driverless cars are designed to break the speed limit, Steve Ballmer steps down from the Microsoft board, and Apple's stock closes at a record high. Guest: Harrison Weber Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 10:27
- Exclusive: This Is YouTube Music Key, Google's Upcoming Subscription Service With Offline Support, Background Audio, No Ads, Free Play Music Key
- Google Launches Photo Sphere Camera App On iOS
- Google's driverless cars designed to exceed speed limit
- Steve Ballmer steps down as board member at Microsoft
- Apple closes at all-time high as rumors swirl
- Study shows 99% of organic social posts create almost no engagement