Aug 15th 2014
Tech News 2Night 152
Broadband is More Popular than Cable TV
Hosted by Sarah Lane
A satellite that can see windshields from space.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Broadband is more popular than cable TV, Verizon pressures customers away from copper landlines, and a satellite that can see windshields from Space! Guest: Signe Brewster Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 11:47
- The Cable Guys Have Become the Internet Guys
- How Verizon lets its copper network decay to force phone customers onto fiber
- FAA Bans Planesharing Startups
- Microsoft to deliver Windows 'Threshold' tech preview around late September
- BOSTON TROLLING (PART I): YOU PARTIED HARD AT BOSTON CALLING AND THERE'S FACIAL RECOGNITION DATA TO PROVE IT
- The newest satellite circling Earth can spot everything from tomato plants to parking spaces
- This Is How Many Ice Bucket Challenge Videos People Have Posted on Facebook