Aug 6th 2014
Tech News 2Night 145
Questions About "Billion Password" Hack
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Microsoft tips child porn arrest.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane Is a security firm trying to capitalize on the 1.2 billion password hack exposed in the New York Times? Also, Microsoft Surface is costing the company $1.7 billion, a Microsoft tip leads to a child porn arrest, the Chinese government won't buy Apple products, Samsung and Apple call a patent truce, go to the Moon and Mars on Google Maps, and what is so special about Foursquare's new App? Guest: Martin Bryant Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:17
- Firm That Exposed Breach Of 'Billion Passwords' Quickly Offered $120 Service To Find Out If You're Affected
- Surface damage mounts at Microsoft as red ink reaches $1.7B
- Microsoft tip leads to child porn arrest in Pennsylvania
- China Said to Exclude Apple From Procurement List
- Apple, Samsung Call Patent Truce Outside U.S.
- With Newly Announced Expansions, Amazon's Same-Day Delivery Service Now Outpaces Competitors
- Foursquare launches its redesigned mobile app focused on location-based recommendations
- Google Just Added Maps For Mars And The Moon, And The Level Of Detail Is Stunning