Aug 1st 2014
Tech News 2Night 142
Apple's Beats Acquisition is now a Done Deal
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Microsoft sues Samsung
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Guests: Mike ElganHost: Mike Elgan Google to separate photo services from Google+, HTC to launch their first Windows phone, Apple finalizes the Beats deal, former head of Bests Music goes to iTunes Radio, Microsoft is suing Samsung, Obama signs unlock smartphone bill into law, Flappy Bird is back, and did Google leak plans for custom Nexus phone cases? Guest: Liam Spradlin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 8:25
- Google Said to Plan Separating Photo Service From Google+
- Leaked Pic Tips Windows Phone-Based HTC One (M8)
- With Apple-Beats Deal Complete, Ian Rogers To Run iTunes Radio
- Microsoft files Android patent-royalty suit against Samsung
- Obama Signs Phone Unlocking Bill
- Google Exploring 'Google Workshop' To Take Customized Smartphone Cases To A New Level
- FLAPPY BIRD IS BACK!