Jan 30th 2014
Tech News 2Night 14
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Google and Amazon grew, Facebook thinks about anonymity, Zynga aquires a company then announces layoffs, and Microsoft may have a new CEO in mind.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Google and Amazon grew, Facebook thinks about anonymity, Zynga aquires a company then announces layoffs, and Microsoft may have a new CEO in mind. Guests: Harry McCracken and Kara Swisher Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 7:53
- Amazon shares drop, Google, Chipotle rise after hours
- Amazon Prime may soon cost $119
- Facebook Turns 10: The Mark Zuckerberg Interview
- With New Anonymous Social App Secret, the Merit Is in the Message
- Zynga Buys NaturalMotion For $527M, Signaling A New Tack For The Gaming Giant
- Zynga Lays Off 314 Employees, Or 15% Of Its Workforce
- Now at 160 Days, Microsoft CEO Search Could Be Nearing Its End With Insiders on Inside Track