Jul 25th 2014
Tech News 2Night 137
Bose Sues Apple-Owned Beats Over Noise Cancelling Patents
Hosted by Sarah Lane
The US House of Representatives vote to allow users to unlock their cellphones.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Bose takes on Apple, Foursquare takes on Yelp, Google takes on science, Verizon will drop speeds for some grandfathered unlimited plan customers, the House votes to allow unlocking cell phones, and robots fill empty seats at a Korean baseball stadium. Guest: Selena Larson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 12:11
- Google's New Moonshot Project: the Human Body
- Bose Picks A Patent Fight With Beats Over Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Verizon will start restricting LTE speeds for its heaviest unlimited-plan customers
- House votes to allow cellphone 'unlocking'
- Foursquare's App Debuts A New Look—But You Can't Download It Yet
- New Google Maps Explore Feature Takes On Foursquare
- Cheering robots replace real fans at Korean baseball