Jul 24th 2014
Tech News 2Night 136
Instagram's 'Bolt' Leak Might be New Facebook App
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Google's $1B purchase of Twitch confirmed.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Google offers three months of free unlimited music in celebration of Chromecast's first anniversary, Twitch joins YouTube with Google's $1B confirmed purchase, Amazon misses in Q2, Microsoft moves Yammer under Office 365, Zillow is seeking to buy rival Trulia, Facebook now has 399 million mobile-only users, possible integration of Uber into Facebook Messenger, Instagram's 'Bolt' leak might be a new Facebook app, and a congressional IP address gets blocked from Wikipedia for trolling. Guest: Martin Bryant Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time:
- Google Is Offering Three Months Of Free Unlimited Music To Celebrate One Year Of Chromecast
- Google's $1B purchase of Twitch confirmed — joins YouTube for new video empire
- Amazon Misses In Q2 With In-Line Sales Of $19.34B, Larger Than Expected Per-Share Loss Of $0.27
- Microsoft moves Yammer under Office 365; Co-founder David Sacks is out
- Facebook now has 399 million users who login only from mobile devices
- Facebook and Uber Discuss Integration of Car Service Into Messenger
- Wikipedia blocks anonymous edits (and trolling) from a congressional IP address
- Zillow Seeking to Buy Rival Property Site Trulia