Jul 22nd 2014
Tech News 2Night 134
Amazon Wallet Launches
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Apple ramps-up larger screen production.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane Apple ramps-up production for larger iPhone screens, Amazon Wallet launches, Apple gets a patent on the iTime smartwatch, the EU is not done investigating Google, and making sense of Microsoft and Apple earnings. Guest: Jason Abbruzzese Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:07
- Amazon Quietly Launches Its Consumer-Facing Mobile Wallet App, Amazon Wallet
- EU Prepares to Step Up Google Investigations
- Apple Readies a Big Bet on Big-Screen Phones
- Apple granted comprehensive 'iTime' smartwatch patent with in-strap circuitry, arm gesture support
- Apple reaffirms it has never worked with any government agency to create a backdoor in any product or service
- Apple revenue lags Street's view despite strong China growth
- Marissa Mayer's 2-Year Report Card at Yahoo: C-
- Forget Passwords and PINs, Use a Digital Tattoo to Unlock Your Moto X