Jul 21st 2014
Tech News 2Night 133
Politicians Upset Over Microsoft Layoffs
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Yahoo to buy Flurry.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell Yahoo to buy Flurry, Facebook launches Save, Oculus is officially part of Facebook, the suspicious 'back doors' on every iOS device, Verizon offers symmetrical speeds, and Politicians upset over the Microsoft layoffs. Guest: Alex Wilhelm Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 11:50
- Confirmed: Yahoo Poised to Buy Mobile Analytics and Ad Platform Flurry
- Facebook Launches Save, A Read-It-Later List For Links, Places, And Media Pages
- Facebook's $2 Billion Acquisition Of Oculus Closes, Now Official
- Forensic scientist identifies suspicious 'back doors' running on every iOS device
- Verizon FiOS finally symmetrical, upload speeds boosted to match download
- Political Leaders Rebuke Microsoft's Mass Layoffs
- Microsoft Blends 5 Conferences To Create The "Unified Microsoft Commercial Technology Event"