Jul 1st 2014
Tech News 2Night 120
Facebook's Emotion Manipulation Uproar
Hosted by Sarah Lane
T-Mobile allegedly made millions from bogus fees.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Sarah Lane The FTC alleges T-Mobile made hundreds of millions of dollars from bogus charges, Google acquires Songza, the FISA Court gave the NSA approval to spy on friendly countries, "Buy Now" on Twitter, Microsoft encrypts more of Outlook and OneDrive, the Walkman was born 35 years ago, and Facebook catches more heat for their Emotion Manipulation research. Guest: Anthony Ha Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:03
- FTC Alleges T-Mobile Crammed Bogus Charges onto Customers’ Phone Bills
- Google Acquires Songza, Maker of Curated Playlists
- Court gave NSA broad leeway in surveillance, documents show
- “Buy Now” Buttons Start Appearing in Tweets. Is Twitter Shopping Finally Here?
- Microsoft expands the use of encryption on Outlook, OneDrive
- Facebook Added 'Research' To User Agreement 4 Months After Emotion Manipulation Study
- The history of the Walkman: 35 years of iconic music players