Jun 25th 2014
Tech News 2Night 116
Google I/O What's New, What's Not
Hosted by Sarah Lane
SCOTUS rules against Aereo.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane Google IO and the move away from the desktop, the Supreme Court tells Aero NO, police now need search warrants for cell phone data, Amazon launches rival to GrubHub and Seamless, and Barnes & Noble splits up its businesses. Guest: Jeff Jarvis Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 21:29
- Google Unveils New Cross Platform Design Language “Material Design”
- Google previews Android apps running on Chromebooks
- At I/O, Google launches Android Wear, says Moto360 coming this summer
- Google is bringing Android to the car with Android Auto
- Aereo loses to broadcasters in Supreme Court fight for its life
- Supreme Court: Police Need Warrants to Search Cellphone Data
- Amazon Is Quietly Launching A Local Takeout Service To Rival GrubHub, Seamless And DeliveryHero
- Barnes & Noble to Split Retail Stores, Nook Digital Business
- Google Cardboard Turns Your Android Into a DIY Virtual Reality Headset