Jun 16th 2014
Tech News 2Night 109
Chinese Reveal Secret Microsoft Patents
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Supreme Court to hear cyber-threat case.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane The Chinese reveal secret Microsoft patents, should you go to jail for threatening someone on Facebook?, when Project Loon will offer internet access, Google names companies for "Glass at Work," how to catch a ride on Optimus Prime with Uber, and what will new rules for distracted drivers look like? Guest: Harry McCracken Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:34
- Chinese gov’t reveals Microsoft’s secret list of Android-killer patents
- Supreme Court to Decide Whether Making Violent Threats on Facebook Is Criminal
- Ahead Of Smartphone Launch, Amazon Announces Its Appstore Has Tripled Year-Over-Year To 240,000 Apps
- Google Expects to Offer Loon-Based Internet Service Next Year
- Google Names Its First “Glass At Work” Certified Partners To Focus On Business And Medical Use Cases
- Dropbox Has Quietly Acquired Parastructure, A Big Data Startup In Stealth
- Box Acquiring Streem: Bringing the Cloud to your Desktop
- Agency Aims to Regulate Map Aids in Vehicles
- You Can Ride In Optimus Prime On Uber