Jun 10th 2014
Tech News 2Night 105
More From E3
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Google pays $500m for a satellite imaging company.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Sarah Lane Google pays $500 million for a satellite imaging company, will eBay Now close down?, Kindle lets you switch from reading to Audible books on the fly, video takes over the internet, and the E3 conference day two! Guest: Brad Chacos Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:13
- Google Pays $500M for Satellite Maker Skybox, for Photos and Eventually Internet Access
- eBay’s local delivery plans unravel: eBay Now may shut down (Updated)
- Amazon.com plans local services marketplace this year: sources
- Amazon Adds Audible Integration To iOS And Android Kindle Apps For Easy Listening
- Cat Videos, Binge TV Watching Will Account for 84 Percent of Internet Traffic, Cisco Says
- Sony's cute little PlayStation TV microconsole is coming to the U.S. for $99
- 23 PC gaming gems hidden among the consoles at E3 2014
- Sony formally announces PlayStation original sci-fi series 'Powers'
- Fatdoor wants to bring you closer to your neighbors, using drones