Feb 22nd 2013
The Social Hour 99
No olds on Facebook, Burger King hacked, LivesOn for death
Amber & Sarah chat about Yahoo's new homepage, creative Vines, Burger King's bad week, LivesOn for posthumous tweeting, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah chat about Yahoo's new homepage, creative Vines, Burger King's bad week, LivesOn for posthumous tweeting, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 52:00
- - Yahoo's new homepage
- - Facebook doesn't think anyone over 100 needs them
- - World's first Vine resume?
- - Burger King Twitter account hacked
- - Jeep Twitter account hacked
- - Donald Trump's Twitter account hacked
- - SOCIAL TIP: Buy your full website URL, even if you don't use it
- - SPOTLIGHT: LivesOn
- - Memolane, The Internet Time Machine,’ Announces Abrupt Shutdown As Team Joins Unnamed Company
- - Steve Garfield has some social video tips for us
- - RAD OR FAD: Under Armour Hints at Wearable Touchscreen Tech