Dec 28th 2012
The Social Hour 91
Instagram-Gate, Twitter TV Ratings, Facebook Nearby
Amber & Sarah tackle the mess that was Instgram-Gate, Nielsen and Twitter team up on ratings, kitchen.ly, rbutr, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah tackle the mess that was Instgram-Gate, Nielsen and Twitter team up on ratings, kitchen.ly, rbutr, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 0:59:02
- - Instagram-Gate!
- - Insta-Parody - Instagram TOS on Twitter
- - Google starts putting Meebo to use: New Google+ social sharing bar spotted on the Web
- - Nielsen and Twitter Establish Social TV Rating
- - Hands On With Facebook Nearby, A New Local Biz Discovery Feature That Challenges Yelp And Foursquare
- - Good news for social media marketers: Some 45% of people on social networks say they have interacted with a brand through social media over the previous three months.
- - Blogger bloggers can mention Google+ users in posts and users will be notified
- - kitchen.ly - airbnb for restaurants
- - Shane Greenup wrote to tell us about a service he built called rbutr
- - IKEA Monkey meme heats up
- - RAD OR FAD? To Be or Not to Be
- - To Be or Not to Be project link