Dec 14th 2012
The Social Hour 89
Fab's Sales, Foodspotting Rewards, Productive Owls!
Fab's killing it in sales, Foodspotting wants to give you gifts for taking pictures of your food, AND can an owl make you productive, the best memes of 2012, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Fab's killing it in sales, Foodspotting wants to give you gifts for taking pictures of your food, AND can an owl make you productive, the best memes of 2012, and more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 52:17
- - Groupon partners with Major League Baseball to become its official daily deals site for its 30 clubs
- - Fab Has Its First Million Dollar Day; Sold More Than $6.5M Worth Of Products This Past Week
- - After Deal Changes With Zynga, Facebook Could Now Make Its Own Games
- - Facebook launches Photo Sync automatic picture uploading feature for Android and iOS
- - Foodspotting launches pilot that rewards you for taking photos, teases new monetization strategy
- - Best Memes of 2012
- - Partner Union Metrics provides Tumblr analytics
- - SOCIAL TIP: Managing your holiday shopping list on your iPad
- - Manteresting
- - Getaround
- - KFC Holiday "Silent Night" Campaign
- - RAD or FAD: Productivity Owl bullies you back to work