Dec 7th 2012
The Social Hour 88
1 million Linkedin contacts, Google+ to play, Fantastical, Overgram!
Who's got 1 million linkedin contacts, needing Google+ to play, Fantastical, Overgram for captioners, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah talk about who's got 1 million linkedin contacts, needing Google+ to play, Fantastical, Overgram for captioners, and more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 59:32
- - Richard Branson first to hit 1M followers on LinkedIn
- - Lanyrd Jumps Into The Space Left By LinkedIn’s Events App Closure With New Features
- - The Social Commerce Attribution Problem: IBM Says Twitter Referred 0% Of Black Friday Traffic
- - LivingSocial lays off 400 in U.S.
- - Google Play reviews now require Google+ account
- - Overgram - add text and captions to your Instagram photos
- - Fantastical for iPhone - manage your calendar better
- - Get Fantastical
- - Campaign of the Week: Stella Artois sends Alice Eve to deliver holiday greetings
- - RAD OR FAD? WTF Smartphone Jeans