Nov 16th 2012
The Social Hour 86
Email Tweets, Pinterest Brands, EverySignal
Home Depot's curious cat mascot, EverySignal for friend updates, Hootsuite collaboration tools, Twinkie sadness, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah chat about Home Depot's curious cat mascot, EverySignal for friend updates, Hootsuite collaboration tools, Twinkie sadness, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:12:43
- - Sharing Tweets just got easier
- - Pinterest Removes Ban on Commercial Use as It Adds Business Accounts
- - Facebook test makes comments on page posts more like web plugin, including in-line replies and ranking algorithm
- - Facebook confirms dedicated ‘Pages Feed’ section rolling out, shows you only content from pages
- - Airbnb introduces neighborhoods
- - Twitter Tribute to Twinkies
- - Hootsuite Updates to meet internal business needs
- - EverySignal - sarah thinks daily email too much
- - Scott Redding sent us a link to Panic Software's tweet to email gateway.
- - Mark Heil emailed us this social media nightmare story, and it really it a nightmare
- - RAD or FAD? Make your very own personal beverage on demand, designed by you