Nov 9th 2012
The Social Hour 85
Instagram on the Web, Secret Pinterest Boards, Foursquare's Ratings
Instagram's going web, Facebook building your Friendship pages, secret Pinterest boards, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber's in studio for the 1st time ever! Can we handle it? Plus, Instagram's going web, Facebook building your Friendship pages, secret Pinterest boards, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:09:09
- - As Instagram Debuts Web Profiles, It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Facebook
- - Beyond hashtags: Instagram's next challenge is tackling big data
- - Facebook amps up Friendship Pages to highlight your online relationships
- - Foursquare Explore now has ratings powered by where people actually like to go, not just star ratings
- - Delicious Announces A New Design With A Focus On Community, Speed And Mobile
- - Pinterest launches secret boards on Web, Android and iOS, apps get board editing and user blocking
- - PicMonkey - quickly edit your images, add filters, etc.
- - Newsle.com
- - Ted sent us a pretty cute link on Facebook
- - Evian's Melotweet App
- - RAD OR FAD? Pepper spray iPhone case