Oct 5th 2012
The Social Hour 80
Facebook's Milestone, SocialFlow, Debate Tweets
Amber & Sarah on Linkedin's Key Influencers, Facebook reaching 1 Billion users, Twitter helping with your job hunt, a major social media blunder, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah on Linkedin's Key Influencers, Facebook reaching 1 Billion users, Twitter helping with your job hunt, a major social media blunder, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:04:17
- - LinkedIn's "Key Influencers"
- - Facebook hits 1 billion users
- - $7 to promote a post on Facebook
- - Facebook scanning private messages?
- - First 2012 Presidential Debate Saw 10.3M Tweets And Gave Politics A New Dimension
- - Gregory Bros. autotuned version
- - Twitter job search site to find openings on Twitter (called twitjobsearch, but not this TWiT!)
- - SocialFlow - Get real-time conversation flow to post messages at the right time
- - RapidAndi is back with a gift for us!
- - SOCIAL BLUNDER: KitchenAid employee confuses accounts
- - RAD OR FAD? The "X" Factor for Tech