Sep 28th 2012
The Social Hour 79
Facebook Fakes, MySpace rises, Microsoft loves Klout?
Amber & Sarah on Facebook deleting search history and fake accounts, MySpace's comeback, LinkedIn endorsements, Gangnam tops views, Twitter profile tips, better Foursquare maps, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah on Facebook deleting search history and fake accounts, MySpace's comeback, LinkedIn endorsements, Gangnam tops views, Twitter profile tips, better Foursquare maps, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:08:32
- - Facebook Starts Letting You View And Delete Your Facebook Search History
- - Facebook Groups get more useful for business with Dropbox file sharing
- - The Great Facebook Fake Deletion Project
- - Twitter CEO says users will be able to download old tweets by year's end
- - New MySpace preview
- - Introducing LinkedIn Endorsements: Give Kudos with Just One Click
- - Growing Its Influence, Klout Gets Strategic Investment From Microsoft — And Serious Bing Integration
- - Gangnam Style beats all YouTube records for most-viewed
- - SOCIAL TIP: Twitter header profile tips
- - SPOTLIGHT: New Foursquare put emphasis on better maps
- - Link to an Instagram account with a QR code
- - Benetton's Unemployee of the Year program
- - BENETTON VIDEO
- - RAD OR FAD? Moo's NFC business cards