Aug 10th 2012
The Social Hour 72
Social black markets, mulu.me, LinkedIn Premium
Amber & Sarah discuss the black market for Twitter and Facebook, Gmail results coming to search, Mulu.me for charity, is LinkedIn Premium worth it, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah discuss the black market for Twitter and Facebook, Gmail results coming to search, Mulu.me for charity, is LinkedIn Premium worth it, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 55:23
- - Social media's black market
- - How to buy a bunch of Twitter followers
- - Google adds personal Gmail results into search
- - Pinterest open to all
- - LinkedIn Premium - Is it worth the upgrade?
- - How to enable 2-factor verification within Gmail to avoid getting hacked
- - mulu
- - @sarcasticrover
- - American gymnast McKayla Maroney Daily Dot article
- - American gymnast McKayla Maroney is not impressed (MEME)
- - RAD OR FAD? Birth photography