Jun 11th 2012
The Social Hour 64
Epilogger's Michael Nussbacher
Amber & Sarah chat with Epilogger CEO Michael Nussbacher, a new Foursquare, Appsplit, 23snaps for families, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Amber & Sarah chat with Epilogger CEO Michael Nussbacher, a new Foursquare, Appsplit, 23snaps for families, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Guest: Michael Nussbacher Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 58:06
- - Foursquare's new look
- - PicPlz shutting down on July 3rd, deleting all data
- - Kickstarter Responds To Hidden “Failed Project” Claims
- - How to make the most of Facebook Insights
- - Appsplit - crowdfunding for apps
- - Tech Crunch article about appsplit
- - #Graceland25 - Paul Simon wants your Instagram pics
- - RAD or FAD? 23snaps - Facebook for families?
- - 23snaps on Techcrunch