Jun 4th 2012
The Social Hour 63
Social expert Rick Mans, Clipboard.com, UberConference
We chat with Capgemini's Rick Mans on global trends, Facebook's spammy video crackdown, UberConference, Clipboard.com, waveform necklaces, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
We chat with Capgemini's Rick Mans on global trends, Facebook's spammy video crackdown, UberConference, Clipboard.com, waveform necklaces, & more! Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Guest: Rick Mans Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:00:04
- - Rick's job: Capgemini
- - Rick's blog: dontmindrick.com
- - Rick's presentation
- - Facebook Finally Cracks Down On Auto-Sharing Spam With “10-Second Rule”
- - Face.com Is Definitely Being Acquired By Facebook Say Sources
- - Google+ Local launches
- - UberConference keeps track of your conference calls, makes them more social
- - Lifehacker on UberConference
- - Clipboard
- - Reddit wishes grandma a happy birthday
- - A complicated social web!
- - Politwoops - Deleted tweets from politicians
- - Politwoops
- - RAD OR FAD? Waveform necklace
- - Wear your own voice recording around your neck - Waveform Necklace