Apr 16th 2012
The Social Hour 56
Google+ Redesign, $40M for Path, Spotify's Big Play
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Sarah and guest host Iyaz Akhtar on Google+ white space options, Facebook email, Path's big valuation, StumbleUpon's Timeline feature, Vimeo on Pinterest, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Iyaz AkhtarSarah and guest host Iyaz Akhtar on Google+ white space options, Facebook email, Path's big valuation, StumbleUpon's Timeline feature, Vimeo on Pinterest, & more! Hosts: Sarah Lane and Iyaz Akhtar Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly.
- - Whitespace Remover for Google+ Chrome/Firefox Extension
- - Facebook Timeline name = Facebook email
- - Spotify wants Play Button all over the web
- - YouTube's Partner program open to all!
- - Path gets another $40M 2M users, $250M valuation
- - TripAdvisor highlights FB friend reviews
- - Postagram adds QR codes to cards
- - StumbleUpon releases FB Timeline app
- - Pin Vimeo videos on Pinterest
- - textsfromhillaryclinton.tumblr.com
- - RAD OR FAD? "Tumblr" overtaking "blog"