Mar 15th 2012
The Social Hour 51
SXSW, Nike FuelBand, Kevin Rose Shuts Down Oink, Joins Google
Amber & Sarah recap SXSW & the Nike FuelBand's success there, Kevin Rose shuts down Oink & joins Google, Gowalla is done, Bounce for Android, Tout for video, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah recap SXSW & the Nike FuelBand's success there, Kevin Rose shuts down Oink & joins Google, Gowalla is done, Bounce for Android, Tout for video, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 54:39
- - Foursquare celebrates 3 years
- - Foursquare
- - Gowalla closes down after 3 years
- - Gowalla
- - Highlight's not-so-big SXSW splash
- - Nike FuelBand a SXSW hit
- - Kevin Rose joining Google?
- - Oink shutting down
- - Rdio launches more social design
- - Billboard Hot 100 adds Spotify & Rdio
- - Google+ updates photo albums
- - Facebook adding Interest Lists
- - Bounce for Android
- - MEME OF THE WEEK: "Why I'm Leaving"
- - RAD OR FAD? tout.com
- - tout