Feb 13th 2012
The Social Hour 47
Grammys Delay, Instagram's Lux, Whitney Houston News
Amber & Sarah on Grammys cheers & jeers, Whitney Houston's death "broken" via Twitter, LinkedIn buys Rapportive, Instagram adds Lux, & more!
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.
Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly.
Running time: 59:10
- Whitney Houston death 1st reported on Twitter
- Grammys delay angers West Coast
- LinkedIn Is Acquiring Contacts Start-Up Rapportive
- How much are your social skills worth?
- Reddit's new rules banning suggestive subreddits
- Instagram's new Lux feature makes it a true Camera+ competitor
- The Magic of Pinterest
- Pinterest has over 10M users (& most are women)
- Pinterest gets affiliate revenue from user pins
- Mayor Bloomberg declares this week: Social Media Week
- RAD OR FAD? Ted Williams on Valentine's Day