Dec 5th 2011
The Social Hour 37
Facebook gobbles Gowalla, YouTube's makeover, Jawbone UP review
Amber & Sarah on YouTube's new layout, Gowalla's sale, Facebook's 60,000, Path 2.0, Jawbone UP, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah on YouTube's new layout, Gowalla's sale, Facebook's 60,000, Path 2.0, Jawbone UP, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:05:51
- - YouTube's new look
- - Facebook's new mini-novel move
- - Turntable.fm now integrated with Twitter
- - British Intelligence Agency recruits socially
- - Path 2.0: Will it resonate?
- - 5 reasons CEOs should go social
- - Slice: All daily deals in one place
- - Jawbone UP: Good, bad, & bricked
- - Ted and Pikachu travel the US to raise $$ and awareness for animal shelters
- - Multi-SMS to single Twitter: Use Google Voice!
- - RAD OR FAD? Public restroom gaming