Amber & Sarah chat with The Affair's Zoltan Csaki about merging fashion with privacy and talk about Facebook's auto-deleting posts, setting Twitter sleep settings, that Apple might be buying Path, No Likes Yet for Instagram, Pitcher is Tinder for marketers, and can umbrellas be social?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour.
Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly.
- '1984' Stealth Fashion for the Under-Surveillance Society
- Facebook experiments with post deletion
- Google's Deal for Polar Shows it Has Not Given Up On Google+
- Source: Apple set to acquire Path in an attempt to bolster iOS social cred
- ‘No Likes Yet' - Instagram web service to find unpopular photos
- Pitcher - Tinder for Marketers
- "Umbrella Here" gadget