Amber & Sarah chat with The Affair's Zoltan Csaki about merging fashion with privacy and talk about Facebook's auto-deleting posts, setting Twitter sleep settings, that Apple might be buying Path, No Likes Yet for Instagram, Pitcher is Tinder for marketers, and can umbrellas be social?
Guest: Zoltan Csaki
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour.
Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly.
- '1984' Stealth Fashion for the Under-Surveillance Society
- Facebook experiments with post deletion
- Google's Deal for Polar Shows it Has Not Given Up On Google+
- Source: Apple set to acquire Path in an attempt to bolster iOS social cred
- ‘No Likes Yet' - Instagram web service to find unpopular photos
- Pitcher - Tinder for Marketers
- "Umbrella Here" gadget